Providing Portable Travel Concentrators from Top Manufacturers
- Home Oxygen Equipment Services including Setup and Delivery
- CPAP/BiPAP Equipment, Supplies and Re-Supply Program
- CPAPs / BiPAPs Equipment and Supplies
- Portable Respiratory Equipment including Portable Oxygen Concentrators, Travel CPAPs and Portable Nebulizers. All have battery options, for convenient travel.
- Sleep aides such as Pillows, CPAP accessories and Equipment Batteries.
- Opportunity for transfer from your current respiratory provider if criteria has been met.
Our growth is because of our exceptional service.
“We knew the key to success was quality service and equipment”. “There were many companies all providing the same type of equipment and services”, says Hill. But in order to be better than the rest, Dave, Linda, and the staff had to walk the talk, and they did just that. Soon, Naples Oxygen was the “go to” respiratory provider. Fort Myers Oxygen was the company’s next venture to cover the Lee County area.
With increasing sales came an increase in staff, they went from 4 employees to over 12 in Naples alone. James Travis directed them to find a larger facility with room for retail space. The Pipers Crossing location was ideal with its visibility and size. One of the first and largest respiratory retail showrooms was born. As Fort Myers increased their volume, they too followed suit with their new larger location and showroom.
Patients can browse the merchandise, pick up brochures and get instruction and advice from the knowledgeable staff. Licensed respiratory therapists work with patients. Courteous, uninformed customer service technicians deliver, set up and maintain equipment. With continued growth and sales, Port Charlotte Oxygen and Sarasota Oxygen and CPAP were developed under the management of Alison Amico Vaznonis.