CPAP Machines – Quality Products & Cutting Edge Technology
- We use remote monitoring that tracks a patient’s sleep and CPAP machines efficacy. This technology allows us to make sure our patients are compliant.
- Precision, state-of-the-art equipment
- Highly-trained, long-tenured caring and compassionate staff
- An experienced, knowledgeable support team working behind the scenes on behalf of our patients
We only offer the best in CPAP technology.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe™ motormakes for a peaceful environment for the patient and their bed partner.
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) maintains the optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation.
- SmartStart™ allows the patient to start therapyby breathing in, instead of pressing the ‘Start’ button.
- Pulse oximetry monitoringis available.
- Integrated humidificationsimplifies setting up the device and makes therapy easier for your patients.
- Using AirView™, you can access nightly therapy data,troubleshoot remotely (using the remote assist feature) and change device settings remotely.
- The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screenmake it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
- Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts brightness of the screen based on the light in the room and turns off automatically.
- the room and turns off automatically.
- Connectivity options offer more monitoring choices than any leading CPAP brand with integrated Bluetooth® on every device, and offering optional Wi-Fi and cellular modems.
- Performance Check simplifies in-home device evaluation
- Daily Progress Feedback displays a simple trend of users’ nightly use to help track progress on the path to adherence.
- DreamStation features: Mask type resistance control, Mask fit check, Oximetry capable, DreamMapper patient self-management system compatibility
- Humidification: Fixed, adaptive, heated tube; Pre-heat humidifier optionl; Modular design with one-piece, dishwasher-safe water chamber
- Protection programs: Flex Promise program, Bi-level Rescue program, “One-Touch” warranty programs
Don’t let your sleep suffer when you travel. Our travel CPAP range offers a lot of the same features as your main CPAP machine in a smaller, easy to carry size.
We stock one of the leading travel CPAP machines, the ResMed AirMini.
Being the world’s smallest CPAP Machine at just 10.6 oz and 5.4 x 3.3 x 2.0 inches, the AirMini comes with the same therapy modes as the standard AirSense 10 Auto device and offers many of the same popular features including:
- Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR)
- BlueTooth connectivity
- and SmartStart™